We’re looking for a Jr. Creative Producer to work remotely on PST hours with our predominantly Los Angeles based team. You'll be joining a fantastic team that manages digital marketing campaigns for multiple Motion Picture Studios, TV Networks, Streaming Services and more.
This role focuses on asset management, the workflow of creative assets, and communication across Home Brew teams. This person will be tasked to help our current work processes run smoothly and successfully. In this role, the Junior Creative Producer will allocate 65% of their time towards Sr. Creative Producer assistance and 35% towards account management coordination.
• Assist Senior Creative Producers with managing creative feedback between the account and the design teams
• Asset management including organization and file structure, updating CAD sheets, distribution, and management for pitches and active projects, as well as file collecting for clients
• Coordinate basic asset needs for on-going projects - fonts, legal info, passwords, etc.
• Facilitate onboarding and distribution of client assets (static/video) to designers and account executives
• Participate in brainstorms and generate ideas for static and motion content for all social and digital campaigns
• Continuously update Creative Campaign Guidelines document
• Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee potential problems and identify solutions
• Ensure creative outcome meets client expectations and guidelines (updating internal docs, double-checking creative, QA fonts/audio/footage)
• Create and maintain weekly project status updates for the creative and account teams
• Oversee the workflow of creative assets from concept to delivery - as needed
• Join creative calls
• Create & monitor designer job tickets
• Track creative revisions
• Facilitate and schedule creative kick-offs, creative check-ins, and project post-mortems - as needed
• Organize creative from previous campaigns for future reference
• Create pitch decks on Google Slides which include required project items (i.e concept writeups, comparable creative, moodboard) and project-specific design elements (i.e slide backgrounds, title page, appropriate fonts)
• Manage client legal checklists for ongoing projects
• Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional follow-through
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple projects at a time
• A team player with strong time-management skills, the eagerness to motivate others to deliver excellence, poise, and focus under pressure
• A positive, enthusiastic approach to work and collaboration
• Great communication skills—both internally and externally as needed
• Proficient in Google Workspace
• Basic understanding of Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere etc.), and the creative process a plus
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.